🧠 LIGHTDROP DEVOTIONAL
Theme: The Battle Against Forgetfulness
Focus: The Blessings You Stopped Counting
📅 July 9, 2026 | Day 190
🧠 Title: Remember Before You Request
📖 Scripture:
Psalm 77:11 - I will remember the works of the LORD; Surely I will remember Your wonders of old. (NKJV)
We are quick to tell God what we still need, but slow to remember what He has already done.
💡 LIGHTDROP INSIGHT:
When The writer felt overwhelmed, he didn't begin by looking ahead.
He looked back.
Remembering God's past faithfulness gave him strength for his present struggle.
Faith isn't built only by new miracles; it also grows by remembering old ones.
Keeping a testimony alive strengthens hope during difficult seasons.
The God who carried you before has not changed.
⚖️ CORE SHIFT:
Your history with God is evidence that He will not abandon you now.
🕯 REFLECTION:
When difficulties come, what do I remember first, your fears or God's faithfulness?
🙏 PRAYER:
Lord, help me build a heart that remembers. Let yesterday's testimonies strengthen my faith today. Amen
✨ LIGHTDROP THOUGHT:
Faith often grows by looking back before looking ahead.

Comments
Post a Comment