🧠 LIGHTDROP DEVOTIONAL
Theme: The Battle Against Forgetfulness
Focus: Remembering What Fear Made You Forget
📅 July 16, 2026 | Day 197
🧠 Title: When God Feels Silent
📖 Scripture: Isaiah 41:10 - Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' (NKJV)
One of fear's greatest lies is this: "God has left you."
When prayers seem unanswered, silence can feel like absence.
💡 LIGHTDROP INSIGHT:
God's silence is not proof of His absence.
Throughout Scripture, there were seasons when God seemed quiet, yet He was still working behind the scenes.
His promises don't expire because you cannot immediately see His hand.
The God who walked with you yesterday is still walking with you today.
There are days when you don't feel strong, hopeful, or confident.
Yet God's presence isn't measured by your emotions but by His unchanging promise.
⚖️ CORE SHIFT:
Faith rests in God's character, not in changing feelings.
🕯 REFLECTION:
Am I interpreting God's silence as abandonment instead of trusting His promises?
🙏 PRAYER:
Father, when I cannot trace Your hand, help me trust Your heart.
Strengthen me to remember that Your silence never means Your absence. Amen
✨ LIGHTDROP THOUGHT:
God's silence is never the same as God's absence.

Comments
Post a Comment