🧠 LIGHTDROP DEVOTIONAL
Theme: The Battle Against Forgetfulness
Focus: The Blessings You Stopped Counting
📅 July 10, 2026 | Day 191
🧠 Title: Your Survival Is Also a Blessing
📖 Scripture: Psalm 124:1–2, 8
1 - "If it had not been the LORD who was on our side," Let Israel now say--
2 - "If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, When men rose up against us,
8 - Our help is in the name of the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
We celebrate promotions, new houses, and answered prayers.
But how often do we celebrate simply surviving the battles that almost broke us?
💡 LIGHTDROP INSIGHT:
Not every blessing comes wrapped in increase.
Some blessings come as preservation.
God doesn't only bless by giving more; He also blesses by keeping you through what should have destroyed you.
Your survival carries the fingerprints of His mercy.
Think about the disappointments, illnesses, financial struggles, or emotional battles you thought you wouldn't survive.
Yet here you are.
Still breathing.
Still standing.
Still trusting.
That is grace.
⚖️ CORE SHIFT:
Before asking God for more, thank Him for bringing you this far.
🕯 REFLECTION:
Have I thanked God as passionately for preserving me as I have prayed for promotion?
🙏 PRAYER:
Father, I thank You for every danger I saw and every one I never knew about. I will not overlook the miracle of Your preservation. Amen
✨ LIGHTDROP THOUGHT:
Sometimes the greatest testimony is simply, "I'm still here."

My question to myself was, God, do I really appreciate you enough?
ReplyDelete