DON'T GO WITHOUT HIM


Theme:

THE BEAUTY OF GOD UPON US

6/9/2026 | DAY 249

DON'T GO WITHOUT HIM

"Then he said to Him, "If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here."
Exodus 33:15 (NKJV)

–––

Sometimes we are more concerned about where we are going than about Who is going with us.

We want the opportunity.
The breakthrough.
The next level.

But Moses wanted something more important:

God's presence.

Moses understood that a destination without God's presence could still become a dangerous journey.

The presence of God is not merely God being somewhere.

It is God being with you.

Human thinking says, “If I have the opportunity, I'll be fine.”

Faith says, “If God is with me, I can face what the opportunity brings.”

Sometimes you accept a door simply because it opened.

You enter relationships, businesses, opportunities and decisions because they look promising.

But not every open door carries God's direction.

Sometimes the most important prayer is not, “Lord, open the door.”

It is:

“Lord, go with me.”

Here is the SHIFT:

You don't need to chase significance at the expense of God's presence.

His presence is more valuable than the destination.

Carry The LIGHT

⁠If I truly value God's presence, why am I sometimes more excited about where I am going than about whether He is going with me?

Father, teach me to value Your presence above every opportunity.
Guide my steps and keep me from pursuing what looks good while ignoring what is good for me.
Go with me, and let Your presence be my greatest assurance.
Amen.

A destination is never worth losing God's presence to reach it.


Comments