GRACE FOR THE PLACE


 Theme:

THE BEAUTY OF GOD UPON US

11/9/2026 | DAY 254

GRACE FOR THE PLACE

“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”
2Cor. 12:9 (NKJV)

–––

Sometimes you look at what you are facing and think:

“I don't have what it takes.”

The responsibility feels bigger than your strength.

The assignment feels bigger than your ability.

But perhaps God never intended for you to carry it by yourself.

Grace is not simply God giving you what you don't deserve.

It is also His enabling strength working through your weakness.

God's presence doesn't always make you feel sufficient.

Sometimes it teaches you that His grace is sufficient.

There are seasons when your resources seem limited.

Your experience is limited.

Your strength is limited.

Yet somehow, you keep moving.

You keep serving.

You keep showing up.

That is often where grace becomes visible.

Here is the SHIFT:

Stop disqualifying yourself because you feel inadequate.

Your weakness can become the place where God's strength becomes most visible.

CARRY THE LIGHT:

If God's grace is sufficient for me, why am I allowing my limitations to have the final word about what I can become?

Lord, meet me in my limitations.
Where I feel inadequate, let Your grace strengthen me.
Teach me to depend on You instead of constantly trying to prove that I am enough on my own.
Let Your strength be seen through my weakness.
Amen.

Where your strength ends, God's grace can begin to speak.

Comments