HIS PRESENCE CAN GUIDE YOU

 

Theme:
THE BEAUTY OF GOD UPON US

10/9/2026 | DAY 253

HIS PRESENCE CAN GUIDE YOU

“In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”
Prov. 3:6 (NKJV)

Not every wrong decision looks wrong at the beginning.

Some choices look attractive.

Some opportunities feel urgent.

Some paths appear easier.

And sometimes we ask God to bless a decision we never asked Him to guide.

To acknowledge God is more than mentioning Him.

It is recognizing His authority in your decisions.

Human thinking asks:

“What do I want?”

God-conscious living asks:

“What does God want?”

His presence is not just comfort.

It is direction.

Before accepting the offer.

Before responding to the message.

Before entering the relationship.

Before making the investment.

Before making the move.

Pause.

God may be trying to lead you through a wisdom you cannot yet see.

Here is the SHIFT:

You don't have to figure everything out alone.

Invite God into the decision before you invite Him into the consequences.

CARRY THE LIGHT:

  • ⁠If I truly want God to direct my path, why do I sometimes make my decision first and ask Him to approve it afterward?

Lord, guide my decisions.
Give me sensitivity to recognize Your direction and humility to follow it.
Keep me from confusing what I want with what You are leading me toward.
Let Your presence order my steps.
Amen.

Don’t merely ask God to bless your path; let His presence direct it.

Comments