18/9/2026 | DAY 261
THE BEAUTY OF COMPASSION
God's heart becomes visible when we notice the pain of others.
–––
Sometimes life becomes so busy that we stop seeing people.
We see crowds.
Customers.
Colleagues.
Neighbors.
Followers.
But behind every face is a story we may know nothing about.
When was the last time you truly noticed someone's pain?
Compassion is more than feeling sorry for someone.
It is allowing what you see to move you toward action.
Jesus saw hungry people and responded.
He saw the hurting and stopped.
He saw the overlooked and acknowledged them.
When God's beauty is being formed in us, we become less absorbed in ourselves.
We begin to notice.
And sometimes noticing is where ministry begins.
Someone may need more than advice.
They may need someone to listen.
Someone may need encouragement.
Someone may need a meal.
Someone may simply need to know they haven't been forgotten.
You don't always need a platform to demonstrate God's love.
Sometimes you just need to pay attention.
Here is the SHIFT:
Stop asking only:
“What do I need today?”
Start asking:
“Who around me needs what I carry?”
God's blessings were never designed to terminate in us.
They are meant to flow through us.
CARRY THE LIGHT:
If I truly carry God's heart, why am I able to walk past certain needs without being moved?
Compassion begins when another person's pain becomes impossible for you to ignore.
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment