23/9/2026 | DAY 266
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH WHAT YOU HAVE?
–––
You keep asking God for more.
More money. More influence. More opportunity. More room to do something significant for Him.
But what if the reason the door hasn't opened is not that God is withholding, it's that He's still watching what you're doing with the room you're already standing in?
Your time. Your money. Your abilities, relationships, energy, influence, none of it is yours to merely hold. All of it is on loan, and loans are inspected.
God is not impressed by the size of what's in your hand. He's watching the faithfulness with which you hold it.
Someone is asking God for a bigger platform while ignoring the people already in front of them.
Someone wants greater finances while mismanaging the little they have.
Someone desires more influence while their word can't be trusted.
Someone is praying for an open door while neglecting the room they're currently in.
Sound familiar? It should. Most of us are that someone, in at least one area.
Here is the SHIFT:
Stop asking only: "What else can God give me?"
Start asking: "What can I faithfully steward with what He's already placed in my hands?"
A small responsibility handled with excellence becomes preparation for a greater one. A little resource managed with wisdom becomes the foundation for abundance. Before God entrusts you with more, He examines how you're handling what's already before you.
CARRY THE LIGHT:
If I truly believe my present responsibilities are preparation for greater ones, why am I still treating them as beneath me?
If I truly believe faithfulness with little precedes faithfulness with much, why am I still waiting for "MUCH" before I start being faithful?
Am I diligent with my time, wise with my resources, dependable in my relationships or am I only imagining who I'd be if I had more?
Before God places more in your hands, He's watching what you're doing with what's already there.
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment