7/9/2026 | DAY 250
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
"Don't be obsessed with getting more material things. Be relaxed with what you have. Since God assured us, "I'll never let you down, never walk off and leave you," Heb. 13:5 (MSB)
---
There are moments when you can be surrounded by people and still feel completely alone.
Nobody understands.
Nobody sees the weight you are carrying.
Nobody knows what is happening inside you.
But feeling alone is not the same as being alone.
God's presence means His nearness is not determined by your feelings.
You may not sense Him.
You may not understand what He is doing.
But His presence does not disappear because your emotions become quiet.
Human thinking says, “I don't feel God, so perhaps He isn't here.”
God's reality says:
“I will never leave you.”
In the lonely moments, the unanswered prayer, the silent room, the difficult decision, your mind can convince you that you are carrying everything by yourself.
But God's presence does not always remove the situation.
Sometimes it gives you the strength to walk through it.
Here is the SHIFT:
Your feelings may change.
Your circumstances may change.
God's faithfulness does not.
You are not abandoned simply because the season feels lonely.
Carry The LIGHT:
- If God has promised never to leave me, why do I allow a difficult season to convince me that I am facing it alone?
Feeling alone is an emotion; being abandoned is not your reality when God is with you.
Thank you for being part of LightDrop.
Together, let's keep spreading light, lifting hearts, and pointing people back to God.
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment